The Root Chakra
The first energy center, located at the base of the spine, is the foundation of physical and emotional health.
The fundamental need is to belong.
The main issues of this chakra are safety and trust, nourishment, home, and family.
Is associated with the support systems:
- the spinal column
- the coccyx
- feet and legs
- immune system
The key is presence—the ability to be here now.
When we “split” from our bodies, we are not participating in our own lives.
2.Lack focus or discipline
3.Fear, anxious, phobic
4.Hard to settle down
5.Lack of organizational skills
6.Resistant to change
7. Have low energy or lack of physical power
Physical problems of imbalanced first chakra
- eating disorder/malnourishment
- adrenal insufficiency
- problems with feet legs or coccyx
- rectal or colon cancer
- spinal problems
- immune-related disorders
- osteoporosis or other bone disorders
- It is safe
- I want to be here now
What am I feeling right now?
To reconnect to your body:
- walk barefoot outside
- walk in a natural setting
- sit with your back against a tree
- walk on a treadmill and stay aware of your feet