The fourth energy center, the Heart Chakra, is the link between the three lower chakras—our connection to the earth—and the upper three chakras—our connection to the infinite. It bridges the physical and nonphysical, self and other.
The fourth chakra is connected to:
- upper back
- arms and hands
The physical problems linked to the heart chakra are:
- congestive heart failure, heart attack, mitral value prolapse, chest paind
- arteriosclerosis, peripheral vascular insufficiency
- asthma, shortness of breath
- lung cancer, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema
- breast cancer and breast disorders, like mastitis or cysts
- immune system deficiencies
- circulation problems
- tension or pain between the shoulder blades
- shoulder, arm and hand issues such as carpal tunnel
Heartbreak is universal.
Shutting down the heart because we don’t want to feel grief or anger or other painful emotions closes us off from the love we want.
Energetically, heart disease can be an expression of either a lack of love or its loss, while breast cancer relates to a breast burdened by toxic emotions.
- I am afraid to consider forgiving so and so because
- I would like to be forgiven for
- If I could bring myself to forgive so and so, I would say
Give and receive unconditional love with a pet
Pets make it safe for us to learn to love again