The third or Solar Plexus Chakra is the seat of our self-worth: self-esteem, will power, and personal power
It’s the seat of our mental body, where we identify with ego and our individuality
The third chakra is associated with:
- gall bladder
Distortions of the third chakra can lead to:
- problems with the pancreas, as in diabetes and hypoglycemia
- digestive difficulties, like gastric and duodenal ulcers
- liver problems like cirrhosis, hepatitis, liver cancer
- hiatal hernia
- hemorrhoids, varicose veins
- problems with the spleen
The two main modes of expressing third chakra power:
- outward push—the aggressors
- inward collapse—the victims
The push/pull dynamic of aggressor/victim is seen in co dependent relationships
We can be combinations of the two.
Do I tend to be an aggressor or a victim?
To balance the third chakra, move your body
Do physical movement like t’ai chi, yoga or Pilates outside if possible in the early morning sun or before sunset.
Gardening works too!